Last Update :1/21/2021
The Club at Glenmore in Keswick, VA seeks Assistant Superintendent
The Club at Glenmore seeks Assistant Golf Course Superintendent
The Club at Glenmore is a private golf, tennis and social club located within minutes of Charlottesville’s thriving Downtown and University communities. Glenmore's 18-hole Golf Course and extensive practice facilities are considered among the best in Virginia.
The course was designed by John LaFoy and opened in 1992. It features A-1/A-4 bentgrass greens and Vamont bermudagrass tees, fairways and roughs. We have a Toro OSMAC control system with Lynx central control.
• A degree in Turfgrass Management or related field is preferred but not required.
• Previous golf course experience.
• Knowledge of basic agronomy.
• Pesticide applicators license is preferred but not required.
• Strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
• Plan, organize and communicate with the Superintendent.
• Manage and organize daily staff operations.
• Apply fertilizer and pesticides safely and correctly.
• Perform all golf course maintenance tasks.
• Train new employees as needed.
Wages and Benefits:
• Highly competitive salary.
• Health insurance, lunch, uniforms, education, vacation and golf privileges.
Email cover letter and resume to:
Golf Course Superintendent
The Club at Glenmore
[ More News ]