Last Update :2/23/2021
Advanced Turf Solutions seeks Golf Sales Representative
Job Title: Golf Sales Representative
Exemption Status: Exempt/Salary
The Golf Sales Representative is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them. They are also responsible for obtaining new accounts.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant internal employees.
- Understand customer’s demands, how to meet these demands while generating revenue for the company
- Ability to work together with all levels of a company
- Responsible for working with Management to forecast customer needs
- Ability to travel as needed for sales meetings and customer needs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & WORKING CONDITIONS
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Time-efficiency in regards to communication with both clients and internal team
- Ability to work out sales deals that will accomplish budgeted margins and correspond to the company’s sales policies
- Proficient in both Microsoft Office and Google Apps
QUALIFICATIONS – EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Turf Management or an equivalent field
- Clean driving record
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance from Day 1
- Life Insurance – employer paid
- 401K with a match
- Paid Time Off
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone and Laptop
Please email resumes to:
Virginia Sales Manager
[ More News ]