Last Update :12/22/2015
Raven Golf Course seeks Spray Technician
Up to Par Management is recruiting for the position of Spray Technician at the Raven Golf Course in Snowshoe, WV. The Gary Player design features bentgrass greens, tees and fairways and is located in one of the most scenic areas of West Virginia.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position is available immediately.
The Spray Technician reports to the Golf Course Superintendent or his Assistant. S/he will be responsible for all chemical and fertilizer applications ensuring that they are applied safely and in accordance with the label.
- Maintains all application equipment to ensure it is in good working order.
- Applies products in a safe manner consistent with the label.
- Coordinates applications to minimize disruption to guests
- Maintains accurate records of applications.
- Perform other duties as assigned
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is often required to stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls. They will occasionally be required to balance, stoop, twist upper body, kneel, and climb. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 30lbs occasionally. Specific vision abilities include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, and depth perception. Moderate exposure to extreme cold, heat, working outdoors, chemicals, pesticides, gasoline, vibration, pollen, dust, mechanical hazards and electrical hazards.
· High School Diploma required; college degree preferred.
· Some golf course maintenance experience required.
· Pesticide applicator license.
· Must be ambitious and self-motivated.
· Must be passionate about member service
· Must be team player, and responsible
· Must have excellent personal computer skills, with experience in Microsoft Office.
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must possess excellent organizational skills, time management, and follow-through.
· Must have the ability to meet deadlines and handle difficult situations.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
About the Company
Up To Par Management is a leading club and hospitality management company specializing in golf, country club and hospitality operations. Up To Par is a growth-oriented company providing opportunities for its partner clubs and associates.
Up To Par exists to create success for its clubs and hotels through a philosophy of continuous improvement, operational excellence and flawless execution achieved through a culture of financial discipline, safety, and community and environmental stewardship that develops and delivers innovative solutions for its customers, while providing a dynamic and challenging environment for its associates.
[ More News ]